Congratulations on being named Citizen of the year by the Gap Corporation!!
Article: http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?n...8544&rfi=6
Congratulations on being named Citizen of the year by the Gap Corporation!!
Article: http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?n...8544&rfi=6
i think he bribed them by letting them play Oregon Trail or Number Munchers lol.
Congrats.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Or perhaps Odell Lake?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
seen that friday at Powell Valley National Bank in BSG when I went by there. Congrats teach.
I dont really know RetiredTeach except for the respect they get on here and the intelligent and fair minded posts made, but from what I seen, there are few more worthy people anywhere. Congratulations.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Congrats RetiredTeach from one of your former students!
And i enjoyed all the aforementioned games a great deal.
Congratulations RetiredTeach.. your class was always my favorite!
Hey, thanks, I am not used to all this notority. Those games were back in the old days. I enjoyed them also.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Congratulation on your honor. You seem to be a gentlemen as well as a scholar. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Well deserved award for a good man. Congrats Mr. G!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks